When it comes to filing taxes, a lot of hassle and trouble is involved especially when the return is very complicated. Thus it becomes very much important to hire a professional as they can help in saving time, stress in addition to money. Professional accountants can perform several tasks. From giving strategic advice in regards to how to save money or boost revenue to preparing taxes, they can help with every minute details of accounting and finance. A correctly chosen accountant can automate administrative tasks so that the business owner can concentrate more on the core business. Therefore, by hiring an accountant one can run the business more professionally and self-confidently.
Barry Bulakites, as a renowned accountant in the United States says that there are quite a few causes for appointing an accountant at a range of phases of your company’s development. Starting from loan application to audit, a business plan to company structure, an accountant can make life stress free for the business owner at each step. Mentioned below are some of the job tasks of an accountant:
- Keeps a track of the a range of financial transactions
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Reviews present financial status by collecting information; prepares profit and loss report, balance sheet, and other statements.
- Maintains customer self-assurance and defends operations by keeping financial information furtive.
- Settles financial discrepancies by analyzing and collecting account information.
- Analyzes fiscal matters and prepares, submits and manages tax statements and returns for clients and businesses
- Offers tax planning recommendation to help individuals and businesses save money in taxes
- Evaluates all costs and performs research on a range of tax troubles and maintains facts on all pricing policies.
- Evaluates all tax returns and maintains agreement to federal and state tax returns regulations.
- Prepares and completes all files properly within the given deadline and teams up with tax personnel on numerous associate troubles and prepares special projects.
- Coordinates with external and internal auditors to accomplish tax objectives and evaluates all reconciliation processes for a variety of organizations and provides help to all accounting procedure.
Apart from all these, accountants can also give advice when extra cash should be used to pay back loans, and when it should be reinvested in the business. As a result, the accountants can in fact assist with many things apart from taxes.
At present, Barry Bulakites is serving as a Chief Marketing and Sales Officer and manages all sales and marketing related concerns at Table Bay Financial Network, Inc. He has quite a few years of experience in taxpayers, Accounting Today, DIY, Programs, and he located in United States. He has used his expertise to found America’s IRA ExpertsTM which serves more than several hundred accountants. Barry has completed a B.S. in Marketing from Western New England College and a two-year program from the London School of Business management.