Managed IT solutions provide an access to a staff full of the IT department for all the services that you require at an affordable price.
The managed IT solutions:
Network Security- this consists of the policies to prevent and look into unauthorized access, misuse or denial of computer network by a network administrator.
- NIPS: Network Intrusion Prevention System is a pro active network security system which can recognise the potential attacks as well as get them fixed by taking some measures that will include, blocking the particular internet protocol addresses, changing the settings of the fire wall.
- NAC: Network Access Control, a set of policies and rules which will explain as to how an end point device has to establish a secure connection to the network.
- Anti spam: this is the software that is used to identify email spam and make sure that a legitimate email doesn’t make a way in to the spam.
- Data Leakage Prevention: this helps to monitor and prevent the leakage of important and sensitive information.
- Unified Threat management: it has gained popularity in the market in recent times, due to its multiple security functions which include gateway anti spam, VPN, content filtering and so on.
The End point Security
- Antivirus: this software helps in identifying and taking out the virus that affects the various systems like the computer or laptops.
- Data Leakage prevention: the end data leakage prevention works on an end user work stations and also will help control the flow of the information between the different individual users or the groups.
- Full Disk Encryption: the full disk encryption system will provide an automatic security for all the information on the end point hard drives.
Here are some benefits of managed IT solutions:
- Helps you to focus on your staff: you need a strong team to keep your business moving ahead and with the help of the managed solutions you can offload your staff from the technical operations of the IT.
- The delivery of the solution is accelerated: you deliver the solutions faster, the best practices of the industry are been incorporated and the streamline processes.
- New technology adoption: when your application is being managed you can be provided with new technology consulting that will help you modernize your landscape.
What are the benefits of the Co managed IT solutions?
- Involves more productivity: with this new concept of co management there is an availability to the IT service 24X7, even if your staff is on a vacation or on some leave.
- The increase in the security: there is an advantage to the co management method the provider is been accessed to the latest technology and best if the IT practices.