Whether you are going to a casual outing with friends or attending a formal evening, the way you accessorize yourself plays a key note in the way you express not only your thoughts but also your personality. While some people like to keep it to a bare minimum, others tend to go all out bling and both are possible and will look great provided you know how to carry yourself and the style. Then there are people who like to stick to a certain trend and choose their ensemble with a lot of attention to the details.
Trending chain designs for ladies
While there are many trending styles and chain design for ladies, you need to keep the fundamentals straight and that is the length of the chain you will be matching with your chosen outfit. There are mainly 6 types of lengths in chains starting from collar which is 12 to 14 inches long, choker is 14 to 16 inches long, then comes princess which is 16 to 18 inches long and it is the most common type of chain that is worn, then is matinee which is around 20 to 22 inches, opera usually is of 30 to 36 inches and above 36 inches the chain is called a rope. Nowadays, you also have the option of buying adjustable chain but the range is limited as you will not get a full collar or a full rope feature. But, it is always a good idea to keep multiple options in your closet and check out the gold chain price list!
Here are five must have trending chain designs:
- Gold rope chain is a must for every girl. While this is perfect for the off-shoulder dresses and even turtle necks, you can easily loop it around your neck to create a layered look that will compliment your Indian wears too. And while you are feeling a bit trendier, you can even add a pendant to the rope. You can look for gold locket designs online or even have one custom made.
- Pearl necklaces never go out of trend. This classy piece goes with almost everything. You can have a short length piece or a longer one which you can wound around for the double strand look. The best part about pearl is that it complements the evening formals very well along with an office look or even a casual informal wear.
- A choker collar combination is for those who like to slay it at any event. This is ideal for the plunging neckline dresses as it keeps the focus on the neck and collarbone area making the whole ensemble be chic and daring at the same time.
- A negligee neck piece is delicate yet it has a really strong impact especially when teamed with casuals. It is a longer length chain with two or more irregular and asymmetrical drops dangling from a main pendant. The bright colored stones and the silver chain weave a beautiful magic.
- A riviere neck piece is of mid length and has gemstones which are linked together closely. The beauty of this piece is that the gemstones tend to become smaller as they go up towards the neck giving it a cascading look, making this a classy and statement piece.
Necklaces play a very important role when it comes to highlighting your dress, your neck or the piece itself and the first thing that catches the attention is the necklace making it all the more important to get this piece right.